A discreet and elegant vinyl floor trim for joining LVT to hardflooring
Choose from 10 metal finishes
- The visible profile is just 7mm wide, creating a discreet join.
- Ideal for edging vinyl where the LVT (luxury vinyl tile) stops and joins to an uncovered floor e.g. polished concrete, floorboards etc. Ideal for doorways and edging a transition in the middle of a room. The curved edge provides a smooth transition.
- Also suitable for using where LVT finishes up against a sliding or patio door or where full-height windows drop below the floor level, such as in some apartments.
- The LVT fits into the groove or gap.
- The LVT Bevel Cap is designed to allow for expansion should your LVT be floating and require it.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- Also known as the Premier Trim LVT Bevel Cap.
- Four options available for different LVT thicknesses (see Internal Height on diagram): 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 5mm.
- Choose the relevant size to suit the thickness of your LVT.
Fitting tips for the Premier LVT Bevel Cap door thresholds
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The base section of the floor trim, which when fitted is hidden underneath the LVT, is pre-drilled.
- Securely attach to the base floor with screws (not supplied). Alternatively, it can be stuck using a suitable propriety adhesive; to then avoid the screw holes mirroring through to the surface, featheredge.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We, therefore, recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds.