Discreet and elegant vinyl threshold strips for joining luxury vinyl tiles
Choose from 10 pristine metal finishes
- The visible door profile is just 7mm wide, creating a discreet join.
- Ideal for edging where the LVT (luxury vinyl tiles) or stick-down carpet butts up against a patio door or a mat well.
- Also suitable for using with LVT or stick-down carpet where full-height windows drop below the floor level, such as in some apartments.
- The flooring fits in the gap.
- The Square Cap is designed to allow for expansion should your LVT be floating and require it.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available lengths: 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- If you prefer a rounded profile, see the LVT Bevel Cap.
- 4mm Internal Height (see diagram)
- 5mm Internal Height (see diagram)
- Choose the relevant size to suit the thickness of your LVT.
Fitting tips for the Premier LVT Square Cap
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The base section of the Square Cap floor trim, which when fitted is hidden underneath the LVT, is pre-drilled. Securely attach to the base floor with screws (not supplied). Alternatively, it can be stuck using a suitable propriety adhesive; to then avoid the screw holes mirroring through to the surface, featheredge.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds