Create your own rugs and runners with Easybind carpet binding
Choose from 38 fabulous colours
- Easybind carpet binding (or carpet edging) is a smart and attractive binding method for finishing the edges of a rug or making a carpet runner.
- Easy to DIY apply in the home.
- Avoids the need for old-fashioned trims, such as over-locking or borders, which tend to be ugly and bulky.
- Choice of 30 standard colours and 8 Deluxe colours, including some two-tone options.
- Deluxe Easybind carpet edging features a special yarn with an attractive sheen.
- Samples are available (up to two different colours) free of charge.
- Ideal for edging stair runner carpet, runners and rugs.
Tips on applying your rope carpet edging/ rug binding
- Easybind can be applied by your carpet fitter, at the time of laying your carpet. Alternatively, it can be applied by any DIY enthusiast.
- Watch the video and get started.
- An Easybind application kit, comprising hot glue gun, cartridges and practise sample, can also be purchased.
- Useful tips can be found in our How to Guides on how to attach Easybind.
- Combining Easybind carpet binding with decorative stair rods or carpet studs transforms a dull staircase into an eye-catching feature of your home.
How to guide: How to use Easybind carpet binding