Create your own rugs and runners with Easybind carpet binding
Choose from 38 fabulous colours
- Easybind carpet binding, otherwise known as carpet edging, is a smart and attractive binding method for finishing the edges of a rug.
- Likewise, apply to carpet to make a runner.
- This product is easy to DIY apply in the home.
- Avoids the need for overlocking or fitting borders, which tend to be ugly and bulky.
- Choose from 30 standard colours plus 8 deluxe colours, including some attractive two-tone options.
- The Deluxe Easybind carpet edging features a special yarn with an attractive sheen.
- Samples are available (up to two different colours) free of charge, on request.
Tips on applying your rope carpet edging/ rug binding
- Ask your carpet fitter to apply your Easybind at the time of laying your carpet.
- Alternatively, do-it-yourself. It is best to first watch the video and then get started.
- An Easybind application kit, comprising hot glue gun, cartridges and practise sample, can also be purchased.
- In addition, useful tips can be found in our How to Guides on how to attach Easybind.
- Combining Easybind carpet binding with decorative stair rods or carpet studs transforms a dull staircase into an eye-catching feature of your home.
How to guide: How to use Easybind carpet binding