A discreet and elegant vinyl floor trim for joining vinyl & other floorcoverings
Choose from 10 metal finishes
- The visible profile is just 7mm wide, creating a discreet join with a curved edge (like a single naplock) which transitions down to the adjoining flooring. Called a vinyl door trim, it is also ideal for all other types of flooring.
- It can be used with any floorcovering which is just 2.5mm-5mm thick, including LVT (luxury vinyl tiles), laminates, wood, carpet tiles etc. Just choose the appropriate internal height option. These floorcoverings can be non-floating or floating as the LVT Bevel Cap allows for up to 5mm flooring expansion (for more information about expansion see Fitting Door Thresholds).
- The base floor level needs to be the same on both sides for this floor trim to lie flat.
- Also ideal for edging a floorcovering where it stops and joins to an uncovered floor e.g. polished concrete, floorboards etc. Ideal for doorways and edging a transition in the middle of a room. The curved edge provides a smooth transition.
- Also suitable for using against a sliding or patio door or where full-height windows drop below the floor level, such as in some apartments.
- The LVT Bevel Cap is designed to allow for expansion up to 5mm should your floorcovering be floating and require it.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered metal finishes
- Available 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- Also known as the Premier Trim LVT Bevel Cap.
- If your flooring is thicker than 5mm, then see the Premier Euro Floating or the Premier Posh or Premier Cover .
- If you prefer a square edge to your profile, the Square Cap works well.
- There are four options available, dependent on the thickness of the floorcovering (see Internal Height on diagram): 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 5mm.
Fitting tips for the Premier LVT Bevel Cap door thresholds
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The base section of the floor trim, which when fitted is hidden underneath the floorcovering, is pre-drilled.
- Securely attach to the base floor with screws (not supplied). Alternatively, it can be stuck using a suitable propriety adhesive; to then avoid the screw holes mirroring through to the surface, featheredge.
Co-ordinating door bars and floor trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We, therefore, recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds.