Showing all 2 results
Tudor stair rods inspired by nature and elegantly simple in design
The Tudor stair rods collection of stair carpet rods has a natural harmony. The design features a flat faced rod which is around 25mm (1”) across and is commonly referred to as ‘triangular’, as are our Royale Collection rods. Made from wood, finished off with metal tips, which match the metal finish of the stair rod brackets supplied, the Tudor works well in both period and more modern styled properties, patterned and plain runners.
The flat face of the Tudor rods are complemented with stair rod brackets which feature fleur-de-lys decoration. They are suitable for both stair runners and fitted carpets – just select the appropriate bracket option at the time of ordering.
Key design elements
- High quality, ‘triangular’ rods featuring a visible flat face, measuring approximately 25mm (1″) across.
- Offered in two attractive wood tones: light and dark
- Metal tips offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Suitable for runners and fitted carpets.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished, fleur-de-lys styled stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets.
- Protective finish – easy to wipe clean.