The self-adhesive scotia trim that matches your vinyl or laminate & looks amazing
Cover the gap the smart way and avoid unsightly joins and scuff marks
- The Ali Tramline End profiles are designed to cover the space (expansion gap) of up to 12mm between a floating vinyl (LVT) or laminate floor and the skirting board or with sliding doors
- They are a smart and professional alternative to cheap, wood scotia trims and mouldings available from DIY outlets that easily scuff and mark.
- Designed for 3mm or 5mm thick luxury vinyl, or laminate flooring planed down to 3mm or 5mm thick.
- Simply stick a strip of your flooring into the 3mm or 5mm recess and self-adhere to the skirting for a continuous and elegant edge to your flooring.
- Made in robust aluminium and available in 4 metal frame options: polished brass, chrome, antique brass, black.
- This scotia beading trim is available in 1800mm lengths, suitable for cutting to size or joining.
- Suitable for finishing both curved edges and straight.
- See the Tramline Transition, Tramline Reducer or Tramline Z for matching door thresholds in this range.
- Choose from either a 3mm deep recess (for 3mm thick) or 5mm (for 5mm thick)
- See the diagrams (right) for dimensions
Fitting tips for the Ali Tramline End scotia trim
- Measure up carefully and choose the correct recess option for your style of flooring.
- Cut and stick a strip of the vinyl or laminate flooring into the recess, by peeling off the self-adhesive strip. Ensure no dirt or dust
- Attach the beading strip to the skirting board using the self-adhesive strip.
- For advice on fitting to a curved edge, please watch the manufacturer’s video.
Coordinating door bars and flooring trims to go with the Tramline End profile
We sell a choice of brands of door thresholds and trims. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting RANGE in the filters.