The co-ordinating carpet threshold- Ali TramlineZ
Buy now for delivery within just a few days
- The carpet threshold – Ali TramlineZ creates a discrete join between laminate flooring (dry-back) or LVT (luxury vinyl such as Karndean) types of flooring when being joined to a carpet.
- The recess is 3mm deep – see below for more information about size formats.
- Each carpet threshold strip measures 30mm wide in total and is designed with a channel to take a 24mm wide section of your LVT or laminate floorcovering, which is attached with a self-adhesive strip.
- Only use when the two floors are level with each other. If your two floors are different heights, then the Easyshim is a useful way to lift the carpet side.
- The Tramline Z is manufactured in high grade aluminium, in a choice of 4 metal finishes: black, chrome, polished brass and antique brass.
- Available 900mm and 1800mm long: suitable for cutting to length.
- For alternative door thresholds for joining to carpet, take a look at the Premier Z9, Premier Single or the Premier Cover.
Size formats for the Ali TramlineZ carpet door bars
- The channel (recess depth) is 3mm deep. It is suitable for inserting a 2-3mm thick type of LVT, also thicker 4-5mm LVT or laminate flooring by planing down the underside.
- Nail to the floor using the supplied Easy Wedges under each nail hole, to ensure a tight grip on the carpet pins. Avoid underfloor heating.
- Insert LVT or suitably planed surface of the laminate to create an almost seamless look. This is held in place with a self-adhesive strip attached to the Ali tramline Z.
- Please see the step-by-step manufacturer’s fitting video by clicking on the VIDEO tab above.
Coordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of brands of door thresholds and trims. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting RANGE in the filters.