The SSEP extra wide cover plate covers wide gaps
Available in contemporary stainless finishes
- The SSEP extra wide cover plates provide the solution to many a join issue where an extra wide floor trim or cover plate is needed to bridge a wide gap.
- Available either 75mm (almost 3″) or 100mm (almost 4″) wide. The thresholds are 2mm thick and made from sturdy stainless steel.
- Visible screws are a design feature.
- Use to join any type of floorcovering, including carpet, tiles, wood and laminate, stone, LVT and any combination.
- Made in a choice of two contemporary and fashionable finishes: bright stainless steel (mirror finish) or brushed stainless steel.
- Available 2000mm (around 78.5″) long.
SSEP extra wide cover plates fitting tips
- Cut to the length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Attach by securely screwing into your floor, using the off-centre drilled holes and using any suitable 8mm matching screws (screws not supplied).
- Available Total Width: 75mm (almost 3″) or 100mm (almost 4″) wide.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds