The AL/AC38SF is a designer cover plate for luxury flooring
Not available on the high street, simply buy online now
- A practical, self-adhesive aluminium cover plate.
- Stick-Fix application, so no screws required and ideal for floors with under floor heating.
- Use where 2 hard floorcoverings join or where a hard floor joins to a carpet- must be level with each other.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, laminate and wood, rubber flooring, LVT, sealed (non porous) concrete and the like.
- Visible bar measures 38mm across, with elegant, rounded edges.
- Made from robust aluminium, in a choice of 3 superior finishes: polished, satin and brushed stainless
- Available lengths: 900mm and 2715mm .
AL/AC38SF fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- When fitting with carpet, peel back and stick one side only.
- The self-adhesive back is solvent free, employs pressure sensitive adhesion, is non-hardening and a permanently flexible bond. There is no curing time and it will work with a surface temperature of 0-40 degrees C.
- For internal use only.
- The floor surface to receive the adhesive only fixing must be completely free of dust, grease, paint and any other contaminate which prevent or compromise the bonding of the cover plate to the floor.
- At its thickest point, the AL/AC38SF is 3.5mm thick and at its lowest just 2.2mm
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds