The door bar that caters for different floor levels (2mm-9mm)
2 Way Door Ramp for ceramic tiles, wood, laminate, non porous stone
- This 2 Way Ramp threshold is a quality flooring trim to manage a threshold height difference between floors of 2mm-9mm.
- Suitable for flooring which has a hard, smooth, sealed surface e.g. ceramic tiles, many laminates & engineered woods, stone (providing it is sealed).
- Self-adhesive strip on underside of both sections strongly sticks the 2 Way Door Ramp to the higher floor.
- No screws and therefore ideal where underfloor heating could be an issue
- Suitable for floating and non-floating hard floorcoverings i.e. those that expand and contract and those which are stuck down and static.
- Made in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered metal finishes.
- Available 900mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- If you have a 10mm-20mm height difference, please take a look at the Premier Door Ramps instead.
- 2-3mm Premier 2 Way Ramp: total width of top & slope: approx. 26mm
- 4-5mm Premier 2 Way Ramp: total width of top & slope: approx. 29mm
- 6-7mm Premier 2 Way Ramp: total width of top & slope: approx. 35mm
- 8-9mm Premier 2 Way Ramp: total width of top & slope: approx. 43mm
Fitting tips for 2 Way Ramps
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Make sure the floorcovering is clean, degreased and dry before sticking down the 2 Way Door Ramp.
- Only peel off the protection to the adhesive strip which will stick to the horizontal, higher floor. Do not peel off the other adhesive strip.
- For information about how much your floor may expand, please refer to the manufacturer of the flooring.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning door ramps
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds