AL/92 aluminium carpet door thresholds for those seeking a contemporary look
Not available on the high street – order here for home delivery
- These solid aluminium carpet door thresholds are a smart and secure way to join a carpet to another carpet in a doorway.
- Solid, heavy, robust and durable with a pristine finish.
- These AL92 carpet strips have no visible screws and come in three finishes: brushed stainless, polished aluminium and satin aluminium and are 25mm wide.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the AL/92 to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, chock up with a slender piece of wood to raise the base.
- Suitable for quality carpet up to around 11mm thick, plus underlay.
- The visible door strip is around 25mm wide – attractively narrow compared to many other carpet thresholds in the market.
- Available lengths: 900mm (around 35″) or 2715mm (around 106″).
- Also known as a double naplock.
Fitting tips for the aluminium AL/92 door thresholds
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The carpet is held in place by the gripper section of the door bar, underneath.
- The underlay is cut short of the base gripper section.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds