Compression Ramp carpet to hard flooring
[click to view]
Premier Compression Ramp
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- Ideal for bridging a step where a carpet joins a hard, non porous floor which is at a different level. Example: if a tiled bathroom floor is higher than your landing carpet or vice versa e.g. higher carpet down to a wood block floor.
- Suitable for joining carpet to a non porous floor e.g. ceramic tiles, wood, laminate & some sealed stone.
- Self adhesive strip on underside of top and bottom section strongly sticks the Compression Ramp to the hard floor (whether lower or higher than the carpet). No screws & therefore ideal where underfloor heating could be an issue.
- Suitable for floating and non floating hard floorcoverings i.e. those that expand and contract and those which are stuck down and static.
- Choice of 2 ramp heights: 5mm (8mm - currently out of stock). Use in conjunction with Easyshims to cater for a height difference of up to 30mm (exact amount of lift depends on the thickness of your carpet). It is best to watch the videos below to work out exactly what you require.
- 5mm option:Top 14mm, Slope 16mm & Total Width When Fitted 31mm
- Made in a choice of 10 smart metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- This video explains how the Compression Ramps work, how to fit them and how to use in combination with Easyshims for bigger differences (mm) between floor levels
- And here is a video showing you how to retro fit a Compression Ramp with an existing carpet
Premier Compression Ramp: Fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Make sure the floorcovering is clean and dry before sticking down the Door Ramp.
- For information about how much your floor may expand, please refer to the manufacturer of the flooring.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips on cleaning a Compression Ramp, please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
DeliveryCarpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.