The safe way to bridge a 10-20mm step in a doorway or across a room
No screws, simply stick down
- The Premier Ramps solve the common problem of how to join two floorcoverings of a different height or not level with each other.
- Suitable for flooring which has a hard, smooth, sealed surface e.g. ceramic tiles, many laminates, engineered woods, stone (if sealed), LVT.
- The perfect transition from one height of floor to another, which can typically occur with home improvements or the installation of underfloor heating.
- No screws & therefore ideal where underfloor heating could be an issue.
- Made in a choice of 10 smart, natural metal finishes
- Available 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
- If the height difference of your hard floors is 9mm or less, we suggest the Premier 2 Way Ramps.
Note: the short side should be fixed to the upper floor level to achieve the appropriate Ramp angle:
- 10mm Ramp: Top 14mm, Slope 22mm, Total Width when fitted approx. 34mm
- 12mm Ramp: Top 14mm, Slope 27mm, Total Width when fitted approx. 38mm
- 14mm Ramp: Top 14mm, Slope 31mm, Total Width when fitted approx. 42mm
- 16mm Ramp: Top 14mm, Slope 36mm, Total Width when fitted approx. 46mm
- 20mm Ramp: Top 14mm, Slope 45mm, Total Width when fitted approx. 54mm
- Self-adhesive strip on underside of top section strongly sticks the Door Ramp to the higher floor.
- The short side fixes to the upper floor surface. In this way, the angle created creates the correct drop/height of Ramp, as purchased e.g. 12mm, 14mm etc.
- Suitable for floating and non-floating hard floorcoverings i.e. those that expand and contract and those which are stuck down and static.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Make sure the floorcovering is clean, degreased and dry before sticking down the Door Ramp.
- For information about how much your floor may expand, please refer to the manufacturer of the flooring.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We, therefore, recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning door ramps
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds