The popular Balladeer stair rods, complete with ball-shaped finials
Create this attractive feature to your home
- High quality hollow carpet rods, offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- The ball design of finial is a classic style that is timeless in its appeal.
- Choice of two diameters of cylindrical rod: 12mm and 16mm.
- Select from three styles of rod (plain, reeded or spiral) to create a pleasing, individual look.
- The Balladeer stairrods are custom-made in just days to fit your staircase.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- The Balladeer works on both fitted and runner stair carpets – just choose the correct bracket at the time of ordering.
What length to order
How to order the right length, cleaning and installation
Please follow these links for further information about: