Jubilee Stair Rods
[click to view]
Jubilee Stair Rods Product Information
To order or to see the different designs and finishes available in this range: select ADD TO BASKET, shown above, then make your choice and proceed to the next page. Having made your choices, select CHECK PRICE to find the price.
- A hollow, 9mm (⅜"), slender, plain rod with simple ball finial (end).
- Suitable for using with a stair runner only i.e. a runner carpet with the stair tread and riser showing on either side of the carpet.
- The finial is already attached to the bracket, making installation fast and simple.
- A choice of six metal finishes: polished brass, antique brass, satin nickel, polished chrome, pewter and black.
- Supplied with matching brackets and screws with a clearance of 14mm.
- Available in a choice of three lengths which you cut to size with a sharp hack-saw.
- Option 1 fits a runner up to 70cm (27.5") in width
- Option 2 fits a runner up to 89cm (35") in width
- Option 3 fits a runner up to 120cm (47.25") in width
CleaningThe Jubilee stair rods have an invisible lacquer to protect them and keep them looking pristine. Simply wipe clean occasionally with a damp cloth and do not polish. If you use any household cleaners to clean surrounding wood and paintwork, this should be applied to the cloth and not directly sprayed on the surface of the staircase, as the cleaner can react with the rods. If any liquids are spilt on the stair rods they should be immediately wiped with a damp cloth and the dried with a clean, dry cloth.
Fitting your Jubilee stair rodsPosition the brackets by the side of the stair runner. Jubilee rods are supplied with No. 6 screws; drill a pilot hole before fixing the brackets to the stairs. For soft wood create a 2.5mm pilot hole and for hard wood create a 3mm pilot hole.
Remember to set your power drill on a low torque setting so as to avoid breaking the screws.
It is important to note that, like most stair rods, the Jubilee rods are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; your carpet must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.
DeliveryWe supply our stair rods direct to your door and aim to deliver within 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge for most orders over £75.00.
AccessoriesWe offer a comprehensive selection of carpet door bars and door thresholds to join carpets to carpet, carpets to wood and vinyl and the like. The Joints door thresholds range of door thresholds offer a good value option.
Style tipFitting Jubilee stair rods to the bottom step (hall or landing level) is a popular option.