AL/92 Door Thresholds carpet to carpet
[click to view]
AL/92 Door Thresholds
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- An elegant and secure way to join a carpet to another carpet in a doorway.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the AL/92 Carpet Strip to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, chock up with a slender piece of wood to raise the base.
- If your carpet needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- These AL/92 carpet strips have no visible screws and come in three finishes: brushed stainless, polished aluminium and satin aluminium and are 25mm wide.
- The carpet is held in place by the gripper section of the door bar, underneath.
- Suitable for carpet up to 9mm thick, plus underlay. The underlay is cut short of the base gripper section.
- The visible door strip is around 25mm wide and is available in 90cm (900mm) or 2.71m (2715mm) lengths.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Matching carpet strips in this rangeFor other solid aluminium door thresholds in this range, which have matching finishes please see: AL/10 or AL/CAP IT
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver these carpet strips within around 2-3 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.