Attractive fleur-de-lys finials adorn these classic Louis stair rods
Try these triangular rods for added impact on your stairs
- The Louis stair rods date back to yesteryear in design. Unusually, they feature a triangular style of rod, which has a flat front (rather than spherical) and neatly fits at the back of the step and bottom of the riser. They measure approximately 25mm (1”) across and with their attractive fleur-de-lys ends create an eye-catching decorative statement.
- Choose from ten high-quality metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- The fleur-de-lys styled finials are unique to the Louis.
- Suitable for runners and fitted carpets (Front Fix) – simply choose the correct option when ordering.
- Each rod is custom-made to your length requirements.
- They are supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay.
- Whether you have a fitted stair carpet or stair runner, the Louis will be suitable. Simply choose the correct bracket option when ordering.
- Other triangular styled rods available: Vue and Beaumont.
Fitting, measuring-up and cleaning Louis carpet rods
Please follow these links for further information about: