The triangular Beaumont stair rods, suited to the period home
Create an elegant staircase at the heart of your home
- The Beaumont stair rods are high quality and feature a traditional, flat face, rather than the more common cylindrical look. They neatly fit into the back of each step and the base of the riser and measure approximately 25mm (around 1″) across.
- Whatever your décor, there will be a finish to complement, with a fabulous choice of ten metals finishes available.
- These stair carpet bars are ideal for runner stair carpets and fitted ones. simply choose the correct option when ordering, in the basket. If you are not sure, please get in touch.
- Each of the rods are custom-made to fit your staircase, achieving a professional finish.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets.
- Other triangular designs are available: Vue and Louis.
How to order, maintenance and fitting
Please follow these links for further information about: