The deluxe Feline Edge door thresholds create a minimalist join between carpet and hard flooring
Not available on the high street – shop here for home delivery
- The Feline Edge door thresholds are a smart and secure way to join a carpet with a hard floor, such as ceramic tiles, laminate, stone or wood flooring.
- The square profile is ideal for doorways, mat wells and door surrounds. The visible bar measures just 12mm wide, creating a minimalist look.
- Made from 100% brass in a deluxe, pristine surface. Available in 4 finishes.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Feline Edge brass door threshold to lie flat.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth on the base section, whilst on the other side the hard floor simply butts up against the door threshold and is therefore visible.
- The Feline Edge is suitable for carpet up to 11mm thick, which will then be slightly compressed under the bar (excluding the underlay).
- Available 900mm (around 35″) and 2715mm (around 106″).
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick to the floor, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
- Note: any underlay stops short of the floor trim.
- For further advice, please see our How to Guide: Fitting Door Thresholds & Floor Trims.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds