Feline 2 door thresholds – the exclusive door bars for joining carpets
Not available in the high street – buy online for home delivery
- The Feline 2 door thresholds are the ultra chic and secure way to join two carpets together in a doorway or across a room.
- They are made from 100% brass with a deluxe, pristine finish and available in 4 finishes.
- The visible threshold is around 30mm (just over 1″) wide.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth on the base section and held in place.
- The Feline 2 door bar is suitable for carpets up to around 11mm thick plus underlay. Note: the underlay stops short of the door threshold.
- Available 900mm (around 35″), 1800mm (around 71″) and 2715mm (around 106″).
Fitting tips for the Feline 2 carpet door thresholds
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The two floors should be level with each other as the Feline 2 need to lie flat when installed. Please see the diagram for further information.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
This product is made of solid brass and hand-finished and therefore the finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. To achieve an authentic look and withstand daily use, they are unlacquered and therefore may age naturally over time, depending on their environment. Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds