The angle edge Premier Square Lip for square profile edges and a sleek finish
A neat 25mm by 25mm L shape profile
- The angle edge Premier Square Lip is a handy and smart-looking capping and edging solution for the home.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, wood and laminate, smooth stone, LVT and other non porous hard flooring and work surfaces. The Square Lip is also suitable as a front edging for the odd step in the home (best to apply an extra layer of glue when fitting) but it is not intended as a stair nosing where foot traffic is significant.
- Designed for fixing horizontally or vertically along surfaces.
- Simply stick down using the heat and water resistant self-stick tape; this adhesive strip is attached to the underside top with peel-off strip.
- Choice of 6 different sizes in this range: Premier Square Lip (shown on this page) Lip, Little Lip, Big Lip, Wide Lip and Rake Back Lip. See the complete range here.
- Made of solid 1.35mm thick brass, in a choice of 10 smart, natural metal finishes, including fashionable brushed chrome and popular antique brass and polished brass.
- Available in four lengths which you can cut to size: 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm.
Fitting tips for the angle edge Premier Square Lip
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- The floor or surface needs to be sufficiently smooth and non-porous for the adhesive to stick.
- Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
- Peel back the protective tape and stick immediately.
- If fitting to the edge of an individual step, then best to add an extra layer of glue for strength. However, the Square Lip is not intended as a regular stair nosing up a staircase where foot traffic may be significant.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning floor trims
This product is made of solid brass and hand-finished and therefore the finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. To achieve an authentic look and withstand daily use, they are unlacquered and therefore may age naturally over time, depending on their environment. Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds