Sleek and elegant in style, the Woburn stair rods offer the finest quality
Choose solid stair rods for the ultimate in fine quality
- Solid core, high quality stair rods, offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Choice of two rod diameters of cylindrical rod 12mm (1/2”) or for extra wide staircases 16mm (5/8”).
- Your Woburn stair rods are made to order – to fit your staircase, exactly.
- Supplied with a pair of complementing rod holders with the necessary screws. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Designed for fitting on stair runners (choose the Runner option) or fitted carpets (Front Fix or Side Fix ) – simply choose the relevant bracket option when ordering.
- These rods are supplied with a protective finish, which means that minimal, on-going cleaning is required.
What length to order
Calculating the length of Woburn stair rods for ordering, cleaning and fitting information
Please follow these links for further information about: