Create a natural feel to your stairs with Sherwood stair rods
Decorated with attractive fir cone finials
- The stylised fir cones that grace each end of these Sherwood stair rods are a delightful detail which ooze character.
- These high quality, hollow carpet rods are offered in a choice of ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- There is a choice of two diameters of cylindrical rod: 12mm (1/2″) for standard width staircases and 16mm (5/8″) for extra-wide flights of steps, such as those found in hotels.
- Customise the rods to your taste with either plain, reeded or spiral rods.
- The Sherwood carpet rods are all made-to-measure to fit your stairs and stair carpet.
- Each rod comes with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Ideal for either runner of fitted carpets – simply choose the appropriate bracket option.
- The protective finish means all you have to do is wipe them clean, now and then.
Ordering the right length, cleaning and fitting advice for the Sherwood carpet rods
Please follow these links for further information about: