The sleek, modern stair rods – Arrow which complement contemporary styling
Add a touch of drama to your stairs
- These modern stair rods – Arrow are part of the Vision range and are manufactured in a high quality, hollow carpet rod.
- The design is supplied in a choice of ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- The rods are cylindrical, in the standard 12mm (1/2”) diameter, rather than the more skimpy 9mm designs available.
- In addition, there is a choice of reeded, spiral or plain rod styles, for that extra decorative detailing.
- Suitable for runners or fitted carpets (front fix) – just choose the relevant option.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stair carpet or runner. no need to “make-do”, but the correct length for your stai runner.
- The Arrow stair rods are supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets and screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet.
- Protective finish – easy to wipe clean, no polishing needed.
You can find advice on what length Arrow carpet rods to order here.
Make sure you order the right length, plus fitting and cleaning advice
Please follow these links for further information about: