- The Premier LVT Nosing Full Bull stair nosing strip has a rounded profile and fits along the front edge of a step that has a standard overhang (bull).
- Suitable for joining a top step to a floor fitted with LVT (luxury vinyl) or joining to a slim carpet tile up to 5mm thick (5mm version only), depending on the advice of your fitter.
- The nosing strip securely covers the front edge, covering any joins and protecting the front of the step from excess wear and tear.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered metal finishes.
- 2.5mm Internal Height
- 3mm Internal Height
- 4mm Internal Height
- 5mm Internal Height
- All sizes available in 900, 1000mm, 1800mm & 2700mm lengths
Fitting tips for the Premier LVT Nosing Full Bull
- To ensure a safe and smart installation, we recommend that you request a proficient carpet fitter to fit all stair nosings. The NICF (National Institute of Carpet and Floorlayers) can advise on professional fitters in your area.
- Only suitable for staircases where the treads, risers and landings are fitted with LVT, which fits into the slot. The 5mm version (only) can also be used with carpet tiles.
- Each LVT Nosing Full Bull is pre-drilled along the middle and back edge.
- The exact method of fitting will depend on your fitter. Dryback and stick down LVT is typically fitted to 4mm plywood and the design of this nosing accommodates this.
- A 2mm spacer is supplied should a 5.5mm or 6mm ply be used.
- Designed to cater for landings fitted with floating (click method) LVT, allowing for expansion However, avoid 9mm plywood on landings as this may expose the Nose.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, AL, and Ali. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after and cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds