The Feline BNF deluxe door thresholds with curved profile for joining carpet to vinyl/floorboards
Not available on the high street – choose your finish here
- The Feline BNF door thresholds are the deluxe and secure way to join a carpet down to a flooring that is thinner, such as linoleum, LVT or floorboards.
- This door thresholds is sometimes referred to as a Single or Single Naplock by fitters.
- Made from 100% solid brass and available in a choice of 4 pristine finishes.
- The visible door threshold is around 19mm wide and has a curved edge. No screws are visible.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Feline BNF Brass Door Threshold to lie flat. Please see diagram below for further information.
- Suitable for carpets up to 8.5mm thick when compressed down (11mm not compressed), plus underlay.
- Available 900mm (around 35″), 1800mm (around 71″) and 2715mm (around 106″).
Fitting tips for the Feline BNF door threshold
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick to the floor using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
- Any underlay stops short of the door threshold.
- For further advice, please see our How to Guide: Fitting Door Thresholds & Floor Trims
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
This product is made of solid brass and hand-finished and therefore the finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. To achieve an authentic look and withstand daily use, they are unlacquered and therefore may age naturally over time, depending on their environment. Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds