The Feline 1 door thresholds are deluxe in quality and join carpet to a hard flooring
Not available on the high street – shop here to create the look
- The Feline 1 door thresholds are a smart and secure way to join a carpet to a hard floor, such as ceramic tiles, laminate or wood floorcoverings.
- Made from 100% brass in a deluxe, pristine finish and available in 5 elegant metal finishes.
- Z-Bar design, which hides the raw edges of the hard flooring.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Feline 1 Brass Door Threshold to lie flat.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth, whilst on the other side the hard floor sits under the visible bar.
- Suitable for carpet up to around 11 mm thick, which will be compressed under the bar.
- Available 900mm (around 35″) and 2715mm (around 106″)
Fitting tips for the Feline 1 door threshold
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
- Note: the underlay stops short of the Feline 1 door threshold
- For further advice, please see our How to Guide: Fitting Door Thresholds & Floor Trims.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Cleaning door thresholds
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds