Cheap stair rods with timeless style
Jubilee low-priced stair rods will suit your stairs and please your pocket
- A low-priced range of rods, suitable for stair runners only.
- Slender 9mm (3/8”) diameter, hollow stair rods.
- Offered in 8 special finishes: brass, antique brass, bronze, chrome, satin nickel, ivory, black, pewter.
- Four size options only – choose the correct length or slightly longer and then cut to size on site.
- The finial is already attached to the bracket, making installation fast and simple.
- Supplied with matching brackets, already attached, and necessary screws, with a clearance of 14mm for standard carpet thickness and underlay.
What length to order
- The Jubilee is one of our special ranges of good value, cheap stair rods.
- Available in four standard lengths, which can easily be cut to size with a sharp hack-saw, at the time of fitting.
- Option 1 fits a runner up to 700mm (27.5”) in width
- Option 2 fits a runner up to 890mm (35”) in width
- Option 3 fits a runner up to 1200mm (47.25”) in width
- Option 4 fits a runner up to 1500mm (59”) in width
What length to order, fitting and cleaning advice for the Jubilee stair rods
Please follow these links for further information about: