Chatsworth stair rods for that stately home look
Enjoy the ultimate in quality with solid core carpet rods
- The Chatsworth rods are high-quality, manufactured with a solid core and available in a choice ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- There is a choice of two diameters of cylindrical rod 12mm (1/2”), 16mm (5/8”); the 12mm rod is the standard for most residential staircases.
- Each rod is custom-made to fit your stairs.
- Each Chatsworth stair rods is supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet, whilst the 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance.
- Choose the appropriate option when ordering online: Runner for installing in a runner stair carpet; Front Fix or Side Fix if you have a fitted stair carpet.
- The Chatsworth has a protective lacquer finish, which requires minimal cleaning.
- The Chatsworth is part of the Premier range of solid core stair rods – see here for alternative designs.
- Solid Premier Chatsworth stair rods shown in antique brass finish
How to measure up, clean and fit
Please follow these links for further information about: