Solid brass angle edge Premier Rake Back Lip protects and covers up
Self adhesive – no screws involved
- The Premier Rake Back Lip is a neat, angled edging trim which covers up exposed joins and is suitable for non porous surfaces such as ceramic, wood, laminate, or vinyl. Ideal for masking unsightly joins when boxing in pipework, cabling and the like.
- It is self-adhesive with a peel-off tape on the underside.
- Made in solid 1.35mm thick brass in a choice of 10 smart, unlacquered metal finishes, ensures a robust and sleek appearance.
- Available 900mm (around 35”), 1000mm (around 39″), 1800mm (around 71”) and 2700mm (around 106” )
- Please note, the Rake Back is not suitable for stair nosings on a staircase but can be used to edge the front of the odd step in the home which has light foot traffic. Please see our stair nosing products for stair projects.
Fitting tips for the angle edge Rake Back Lip
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, free of dirt, dust, paint and grease.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Remove the peel-off backing strip.
- When lined up correctly, bring the Lip into contact with both surfaces and apply firm pressure along the top surface.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning flooring trims
This product is made of solid brass and hand-finished and therefore the finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. To achieve an authentic look and withstand daily use, they are unlacquered and therefore may age naturally over time, depending on their environment. Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds