The versatile angle edge Premier Little Lip
Just 14mm wide for a minimalist look
- A versatile L shape edging, which creates an elegant, right-angled finished edge to a hard floor surface such as ceramic tiles or wood e.g. along a French window or to protect exposed edges.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, wood and laminate, smooth stone, LVT and other non porous hard flooring and work surfaces.
- Supplied fitted with a water and heat resistant, peel-back adhesive strip on the underside of the top. Simply peel off and stick down, with no need for screws.
- Choice of 6 different sizes: Premier Little Lip (shown here), Lip, Wide Lip, Big Lip, Square Lip, Rake Back Lip.
- Manufactured in robust, solid brass (1.35mm thick) in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes, including black, pewter, brushed chrome and popular antique brass and polished brass.
- Available lengths: 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm, which you then cut-to-size to suit your project.
- For other L shape trims in alternative size options, please see our other Premier Lips.
- Note: this is not designed as a regular nosing for staircases but is suitable for the odd step where foot traffic is light, in which case add an additional layer of glue for additional security.
Fitting tips for the angle edge Premier Little Lip
- Cut to length the Little Lip floor edging with a sharp hack-saw.
- Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure the top floor surface is sufficiently smooth so that the adhesive is in contact and sticks.
- Peel back protective tape and stick immediately.
- If fitting to the edge of an individual step, then best to add an extra layer of glue for strength. However, the Little Lip is not intended as a regular stair nosing up a staircase or where foot traffic is significant.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 4 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline, Ali and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning flooring trims
This product is made of solid brass and hand-finished and therefore the finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. To achieve an authentic look and withstand daily use, they are unlacquered and therefore may age naturally over time, depending on their environment. Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds