Showing all 4 results
The original, triangular-shaped Royale stair rods for the period home
The Royale stair rods range features a flat visible bar and is commonly referred to as ‘triangular’ in shape. As such, the rods neatly fit where the riser meets the step and create a striking, angled face. This flat- faced style became particularly popular in the Victorian era and a variety of decorative finials were added over time. Today, the Royale range is offered with three, alternative finials: the trefoil shaped Beaumont, the classically simple Vue and the fleur-de-lys of the Louis, all available in ten different metal finishes.
The flat face of the Royale rods are complemented with stair rod brackets which feature a period inspired, fleur-de-lys decoration.
The Royale designs of stairrods accommodate both runners and fitted carpets – just select the appropriate bracket option at the time of ordering.
Key design elements
- Choice of three finial designs: Vue, Louis, Reaumont.
- High quality, ‘triangular’ rods featuring a visible flat face, measuring approximately 25mm (1″) across.
- Offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Suitable for runners and fitted carpets.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished, fleur-de-lys styled stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets.
- Protective finish – easy to wipe clean.
We supply our stair rods direct to your door and make them to order. The lead time for the Royale stair rods is around 7 working days and delivery is free of charge for most orders over £75.00.