The Premier Lip versatile and superior right angled floor trim
Just 14mm wide for those looking for a minimalist look
- A versatile floor edging, which creates an elegant, right-angled finished edge.
- Ideal for ceramic tiles, wood and laminate, smooth stone, LVT and other non porous hard flooring.
- Simply stick down, no screws involved. Adhesive attached to the underside top with peel-off strip.
- Choice of 5 different sizes in this range: Premier Lip (shown here) Wide Lip, Little Lip, Big Lip, Square Lip.
- Made of solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, natural metal finishes, including fashionable brushed chrome and popular antique brass and polished brass.
- Available 900mm, 1000mm, 1800mm and 2700mm .
Fitting tips for the Premier Trim Lip
- Cut to length the Lip floor edging with a sharp hack-saw.
- Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure the top floor surface is sufficiently smooth so that the adhesive is in contact and sticks.
- Peel back protective tape and stick immediately.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims in this range
We sell a choice of 3 brands of door thresholds and floor trims: Premier, Feline and AL. Each brand has its own selection of unique styles and finishes. We therefore recommend you choose from the same range if you wish them to complement each other. You can do a search by selecting the relevant range name from the list of options shown under “TYPE” (left of web page).
Looking after & cleaning trims
Please see our How to Guide: Cleaning Door Thresholds