Showing all 3 results
Add a fashionable and contemporary styled accent to the home with the Vision stair rods
The Vision stair rods for runner carpets are the perfect accessory for a more contemporary styled home. Strong shapes and finely engineered detailing provide a fashionable edge to the three designs in this collection: Arrow, Piston and Sphere.
Suitable for stair runners and fitted carpets
Vision stairrods are available to order for either a stair runner or fitted carpet. Simply select the relevant option when placing your order online. The carpet runner rods designed for a runner are supplied with hinged brackets, which should be located either side of the runners and feature a finial either end. For a fitted (full width stair runner) you should select the Front Fix brackets, which fit over the face of the rod (only) and are attached by screwing through the carpet into the staircase.
Three striking stair carpet rod designs
Each of the three designs in the Vision collection is made-to-measure for each of our customers. The rods and finials are robust in construction with a high quality finish. All three designs are available in the standard 12mm (1/2”) diameter, in a choice of plain, spiral or reeded.
Key design elements
- High quality hollow carpet rods, offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- A choice of three finial designs: Arrow, Piston, Sphere.
- Cylindrical rod: 12mm (1/2”) diameter.
- Choice of reeded, spiral or plain rod style.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs and width of stair runner.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. The standard 12mm (1/2”) brackets supplied have a 14mm clearance to allow for the underlay and carpet.
- Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets.
- Protective finish – easy to wipe clean.
It is important to note that, like other stair runner rods, the Vision stair rods are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; a stair runner must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.