Value range of Jubilee stair rods available in 8 finishes
The Jubilee stair rods have been designed for those homeowners looking for cheap carpet runner rods which deliver great looks and quality. Jubilee carpet rods are available in four different sizes – simply cut to suit your stairs. Order one of 8 attractive finishes and we will deliver to your door in just a few days. See also the value Homepride stair rods.
Suitable for stair runners only
The Jubilee is suitable for stair runners only i.e. a carpet or natural flooring up the centre of the stairs. It is not suitable for fitted carpets. The brackets are supplied with two screws, which need to be fixed to the stairs, either side of the runner. The finials are permanently attached to the brackets (unlike most other designs of stair rods). Cut to measure from one of four standard lengths
What length to buy?
The Jubilee stairrods are available in four standard lengths, which can easily be cut to size with a sharp hack-saw, at the time of fitting.
Option 1 fits a runner up to 70cm/700mm (27.5”) in width
Option 2 fits a runner up to 89cm/890mm (35”) in width
Option 3 fits a runner up to 120cm/1200mm (47.25”) in width
Option 4 fits a runner up to 150cm/1500mm (59”) in width
Key design elements
- Slender 9mm (3/8”) diameter, hollow stair rods
- Offered in 8 special finishes: brass, antique brass, bronze, chrome, satin nickel, ivory, black, pewter.
- Four size options only – choose the correct length or slightly longer and then cut to size on site.
- The finial is already attached to the bracket, making installation fast and simple.
- Supplied with matching brackets and screws with a clearance of 14mm.