Showing all 3 results
Eastern Promise stair rods introduce an air of grandeur and sophistication
The Eastern Promise collection of stair carpet rods was initially inspired by requests for stair rods suitable for installing in prestigious residences and buildings that boast grand, sweeping staircases. There are three different designs of finials (decorative ends to the rods) within the Eastern Promise collection, all of which are larger and more imposing than those of your average stair rod design. The hollow rods are likewise on a grander scale than the norm, offered in a choice of 16mm (5/8”) or 19mm (3/4”) and a choice of spiral, reeded or plain.
Suitable for stair runners and fitted carpets
Each of the three designs in the Eastern Promise stair rods range is available to order for either a stair runner or fitted carpet. Simply select the relevant option when placing your order online. The carpet runner rods designed for a runner are supplied with hinged brackets, which are located either side of the runners and feature a finial either end. For a fitted (full width stair runner) you will require the Front Fix brackets, which fit over the face of the rod and are attached by screwing through the carpet into the staircase.
Three designs for a grand staircase
The decorative finials reflect the proportions required for wider than average staircases and have design elements inspired by Eastern architecture. The three designs available in this range are: Cairo, Dubai and Dune, which are all offered in a choice of plain, spiral or reeded rods and a choice of ten, pristine metal finishes.
Key design elements
- Choice of three designs of finial: Cairo, Dubai, Dune
- High quality, thick gauge, hollow brass stair rods, offered in ten metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, antique bronze, polished chrome, brushed chrome, satin and polished nickel, pewter and black.
- Choice of two diameters of rod 16mm (5/8”) and 19mm (3/4”), in spiral, reeded or plain style.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs.
- Supplied with a pair of matching-finished stair rod brackets with screws, suitable for installation with carpets or natural flooring fitted with underlay. 16mm (5/8”) brackets have a 15mm clearance to allow for underlay and thickness of carpet, and the 19mm (3/4”) brackets have an 18mm clearance.
- Suitable for fitting on stair runners or fitted carpets.
- Protective finish – easy to wipe clean.