Tudor Stair Rods
[click to view]
Tudor Stair Rods Product Information
To order or to see the different wood options and tip finishes available in this range: select ADD TO BASKET, shown above, then make your choice and proceed to the next page. Having made your choices, select CHECK PRICE to find the price.
- Elegant hard wood rods in a classic triangular faced style.
- Tipped in a choice of 7 metal finishes: polished, antique or satin brass, chrome, satin nickel, black and pewter.
- Choice of a dark or blond wood.
- The Tudor stair rods are supplied with matching fleur de lys styled brackets with screws, suitable for carpets and carpets with underlay. The runner bracket has a clearance of 10mm.
- Made-to-measure to fit your stairs. See below for instructions on how to measure up.
What length to order?
It is important to note that, like most stair rods, the Tudor stair rods are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; your carpet must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.
For further information visit Measuring & Fitting Rods.
Fitting your Tudor stair rodsThe brackets are supplied with No. 6 screws: drill a pilot hole before fixing the brackets to the staircase, then drill a clearance hole of 4mm for the screw shank. To avoid damaging the screws, use a low drill speed.
- Runner rods brackets: These brackets feature a small grub screw to hold the rod in place and an Allen Key is provided for this purpose. Take care to avoid damaging the rod lacquer when sliding the brackets over the rods.
- Fitted carpet brackets: Place the rod in position and screw the brackets over the top, through the carpet.
CleaningSimply wipe clean occasionally with a damp cloth. If you use any household cleaners to clean the wood, this should be applied to the cloth and not directly sprayed on the surface of the staircase. If any liquids are spilt on the stair rods they should be immediately wiped with a damp cloth and the dried with a clean, dry cloth.
DeliveryWe supply our stair rods direct to your door and aim to deliver within 5-6 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge for orders over £75.00 to most UK locations.
AccessoriesWe offer a comprehensive selection of carpet door bars and door thresholds to join carpets to carpet, carpets to wood and vinyl and the like.
Style tipFitting Tudor stair rods to your bottom step (hall or landing level) is a popular option.