Homepride Carpet Rods
[click to view]
Homepride Carpet Rod Product Information
To order or to view the different rod finishes available in this range: select ADD TO BASKET, shown above, then make your choice and proceed to the next page. Having made your choices, select CHECK PRICE to find the price.
- Standard 12mm aluminium, hollow stair rods, which are supplied with matching brackets.
- The Homepride Carpet Rods are suitable for fitting with a runner carpet. i.e. a carpet strip which runs up the middle of your stairs or fitted the full width of your staircase.
- Homepride stair rods are available in a choice of 8 finishes: brass, antique brass, satin nickel, bronze, chrome, pewter, black and ivory.
- Supplied with matching brackets with a clearance of 14mm and No. 6 screws. The brackets come pre-attached to the stylised acorn finials (decorative ends). Simply cut the rods to fit your runner.
What length to order?Available in a choice of 4 lengths, which you cut to size with a sharp hack-saw.
- Option 1 fits a runner carpet up to 70cm (27.5") in width
- Option 2 fits a runner carpet up to 89cm (35") in width
- Option 3 fits a runner carpet up to 120cm (47.25") in width
- Option 4 fits a runner carpet up to 150cm (59") in width
It is important to note that, like most stair rods, the Homepride carpet rods are purely decorative and do not fix the carpet to the stairs; your carpet must be secured by another means of installation such as gripper.
Fitting your Homepride stair rodsDrill a pilot hole before fixing the brackets to the staircase. To avoid damaging the screws, use a low drill speed.
Fit the first bracket before cutting the rod to size and then fit the second bracket.
CleaningThe Homepride stair rods have an invisible lacquer to protect them and keep them looking pristine. Simply wipe clean occasionally with a damp cloth and do not polish. If you use any household cleaners to clean surrounding wood and paintwork, this should be applied to the cloth and not directly sprayed on the surface of the staircase, as the cleaner can react with the rods. If any liquids are spilt on the stair rods they should be immediately wiped with a damp cloth and the dried with a clean, dry cloth.
DeliveryWe supply our stair rods direct to your door and aim to deliver within 4 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge for most orders over £75.00.
Style tipFitting Homepride stair rods to your bottom step (hall or landing level) is a popular option.