Premier Door Bars Single9 carpet curved edge
[click to view]
Premier Door Bars Single9
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- An elegant and secure way to join a carpet with a thinner floorcovering such as vinyl or bare floorboards. Features a smooth, curved edge to slope down to the vinyl or floor boards.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Single to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, stack the 3mm thick Easywedges, included free of charge, underneath the Single and raise the base.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth, whilst on the other side the floorcovering lies under the curved edge. No raw edges or rucked up carpet.
- The Single is suitable for carpet with underlay. The underlay is cut short of the door bar.
- Once fitted, Premier Door Bars Single9 can be 'napped down' with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- Also known as Premier Trim Single or a Single Naplock.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.