Feline 2 Brass Door Threshold carpet to carpet
[click to view]
Feline 2 Brass Door Threshold
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A smart and secure way to join two carpets together in a doorway.
- Made from 100% brass in a deluxe, pristine finish. Available in 5 finishes.
- The visible threshold is around 30mm (3 cms) wide.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Feline 2 to lie flat.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth.
- Suitable for carpet up to 8.5mm thick plus underlay. The underlay is cut short of the door bar.
- Available 900mm (90cm) and 2.71m (2715mm).
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door thresholdsThe Feline 2 Brass Door Threshold finishes match: Feline 1, FelineBNF and FelineEdge.
CleaningAll that is needed is a dust from time to time. The polished brass finish will tarnish eventually, but it can be revived with a quick clean with standard brass cleaner (protect your flooring when doing this to avoid any marks). Avoid water as this may mark the metal finish.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 2-3 working days in the UK. Most deliveries are free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.