SSEP Wide Cover Plates screw in
Flooring Trim (non carpet)
[click to view]
SSEP Wide Cover Plate
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- The solution to many a join issue where an extra wide floor trim or cover plate is needed to bridge a wide gap.
- Available either 75mm (almost 3") or 100mm (almost 4") wide. The thresholds are 2mm thick and made from sturdy stainless steel.
- Use to join any type of floorcovering, including carpet, tiles, wood and laminate.
- Made in a choice of 2 contemporary and fashionable finishes: bright stainless steel (mirror finish) or brushed stainless steel.
- Available 2m long (78.5") only and can be cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
SSEP Wide Cover Plate: Fitting tips
- Cut to the length with a sharp hack-saw.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
- Trims should be swept clean frequently to avoid build up of dust and dirt and maintain a smart appearance.
- These stainless steel cover plates can be cleaned using soap, ammonial or detergent and warm water. Sponge with a cloth, then wipe over with clean water and dry.Goodard Stainless Steel Care may be used for stubborn stains - please follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Always protect the surrounding floor finishes when cleaning.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 3-4 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.