AL/AC38SF Cover Plate non screw
Flooring Trim (non carpet)
[click to view]
AL/AC38SF Stick Fix Aluminium Cover Plate
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A handy, self-adhesive, cover plate. Stick-Fix application, so no screws required and ideal for floors with under floor heating.
- Use for finishing hard floor to hard floor (non porous surfaces) or hard floor to carpet joins, which are level with each other. Ideal for ceramic tiles, laminate, rubber flooring, sealed concrete and the like.
- Visible bar measures 38mm across, with elegant, rounded edges.
- Made from robust aluminium, in a choice of 3 finishes finishes: polished, satin and brushed stainless.
- Available 900mm (90cm) and 2715mm (2.71m).
AL/AC38SF: Fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- When fitting with carpet, peel back and stick one side only.
- The self adhesive back is solvent free, employs pressure sensitive adhesion, is non-hardening and a permanently flexible bond. There is no curing time and it will work wth a surface temperature of 0-40 degrees C.
- Internal use only. The floor surface to receive the adhesive only fixing must be completely free of dust, grease, paint and any other contaminate which prevent or compromise the bonding of the cover plate to the floor.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
- Polished aluminium finish: clean regularly with a suitable metal polish and soft cloth
- Satin aluminium finish: dust occasionally with a soft, dry cloth. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Some marks and light scratching may be removed using a green Scothpad, rubbed in the direction of the satin grain.
- Brushed stainless finish: