Premier Cover Plate 30 screw-in
Flooring Trim (non carpet)
[click to view]
Premier Cover Plate 30
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A neat and secure way to join flooring which is stuck down and does not require gripper e.g. LVT, stick-down thin carpet or vinyls. The plate sits over the top of the two raw edges and is screwed in place. The screws are a design feature.
- Can be used even when the two floors are not level with each other. Caters for up to 6mm difference.
- Matching screws supplied.
- Made in solid brass bar, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
Premier Cover Plate 30: Fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Screw in, carefully avoiding any underfloor heating.
- Use the Premier Cover 30 for LVT, vinyl and thin stick-down flooring, when no gripper is required.
- If you want to join carpet with underlay, fitted with gripper, then use the Premier Cover Door Plate.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips on cleaning a Premier Cover Plate 30, please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.