Posh 30 Cover Plate screw-in
Flooring Trim (non carpet)
[click to view]
Posh 30 Cover Plate
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A neat and secure way to join flooring which is stuck down and does not require gripper e.g. LVT, glued to the floor carpets and vinyls.
- The plate sits over the top of the two raw edges and is screwed firmly in place. The screws are hidden by the inlay strip.
- The visible bar is 30mm wide.
- Suitable even when the two floors are not level with each other - caters for up to 6mm difference.
- Made in solid brass in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes.
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
Posh 30 Cover Plate: Fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Screw in, carefully avoiding any underfloor heating.
- Make sure the Posh is screwed down firmly, so as to ensure the screwheads do not interfere with the inlay.>
- When joining two hard floors, allow a 12mm gap between the surfaces for the central channel profile on the underside.
- The concealing central inlay is adhesive with a peel off strip and is stuck down over the screw heads. Ensure the channel is clean e.g. no sawdust, to ensure a firm fix.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring are available.
CleaningFor tips on cleaning a Posh 30 Cover Plate, please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.