Floating Euro Cover Plate non screw
Flooring Trim (non carpet)
[click to view]
Floating Euro Cover Plate
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A handy, self-adhesive door threshold. No screws, so ideal for floors with under floor heating.
- Use with hard floorcoverings which have a sealed surface where one or more of the floors 'float' i.e. contracts and expands, such as laminate floors.
- Both floors must be level with each other.
- Attach one or both sides of the Trim using a peel-back self adhesive strip, which runs the length of the cover plate on the reverse.
- The cover metal strip is flat (no rounded edges) and is available 20mm (2cm) wide. Coming soon: 30mm (3cm), 40mm (4cm) and 50mm (5cm) wide.
- Made in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
Floating Euro Cover Plate: Fitting tips
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Make sure the two surfaces to be joined are clean and dry.
- Peel off the relevant self-adhesive strip(s) and firmly press into place, allowing enough room for the maximum expansion and leaving the other backing in place to act as a cushion. If no expansion is required, then peel off both strips and stick.
- Once attached, do not lift or reposition.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips on cleaning a Floating Euro Cover Plate, please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
DeliveryCarpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.