Premier Door Bars ZZ 9 carpet to carpet
[click to view]
Premier Door Bar ZZ9
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- An elegant and secure way to join a carpet to another carpet in a doorway. Also suited to joining a carpet to a hard floor by removing one base section.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the ZZ9 to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, cut the free strip of mdf provided into short sections and place under the screw holes to raise the base.
- If your carpet then needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- The visible bar or top of these Double Naplocks is 30mm (3cm) wide and approximately 4mm thick.
- Once fitted, Premier Door Bars ZZ9 can be 'napped down' with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes.
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
- For images and information on how to adapt the ZZ9 for using to join to a hard floor from a carpet, please see the Premier Door Bars (Z): carpet to hard floors
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.