Premier Door Bars (Z) carpet to hard flooring
[click to view]
Premier Door Bar Z
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- An elegant and secure way to join a carpet to a hard floor in a doorway e.g. wood, laminate, ceramic tiles.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the Premier Z to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, stack the 3mm thick Easychocks, we've supplied free of charge, under the Premier Z to raise the base.
- If your carpet then needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- The visible bar or top is 30mm (3cm) wide and approximately 4mm thick.
- Once fitted, the Premier Door Bar Z can be 'napped down' with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- This carpet threshold trim is a similar design to the Premier Door Bar ZZ format, which joins carpets to carpets. To prepare them for joining carpet to a hard floor, simply peel off one side of the metal hook base along the scored groove, using a pair of pliers and turning anti clockwise. This is easily done by following the instructions provided on the packaging, using a Stanley knife and pliers and takes a couple of minutes.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.