Premier Cover Door Plate universal
[click to view]
Premier Cover Door Plate
To order or to see the finishes available in this range: select ADD TO BASKET, shown above. Make your finish choice, then length and select CHECK PRICE to find the price.
- A versatile and secure way to join most types of floorcoverings e.g. carpet to carpet, carpet to a hard floor (such as tiles or wood), and hard to hard floors. The plate sits over the top of the two raw edges and is screwed in place. The screw holes are pre-drilled 6" apart.
- Available 38mm or 55mm wide. Both are suitable for all flooring, including carpets, as they are designed to cover gripper pins.
- Can be used even when the two floors are not level with each other. Caters for up to to 6mm difference.
- If your carpet still needs to be raised up to the adjoining floor, then consider the Easyshims to create an invisible ramp of up to 15mm.
- Matching screws supplied.
- Our Premier Cover Door Plate is made of solid brass bar in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Screw in, carefully avoiding any underfloor heating
- Use gripper with carpets - the 38mm and 55mm Posh are wide enough to cover the gripper pins.
- Use the 30mm Posh for LVT, vinyl and thin stick-down flooring with no gripper.
- Our manufacturer shows here how to fit the Premier Cover Door Plate with carpet.
- And we show here how to fit it between a carpet and a hard floor which is slightly raised above the level of the carpet.
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for most orders over £75.00.