Premier Door Bars (SQ) carpet to hard flooring
[click to view]
Premier Door Bars SQ
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size and finish, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A smart and secure way to join a carpet with a hard floor such as ceramic tiles, laminate or wood. The Square (SQ) profile is ideal for doorways, mat wells and door surrounds. The visible bar is 12mm wide.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the SQ to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, stack the 3mm thick Easychocks, included free of charge, underneath the SQ and raise the base.
- If your carpet needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- The carpet is gripped under tension by the teeth, whilst on the other side the hard floor simply butts up against the SQ.
- The Premier Door Bar SQ is suitable for carpet with underlay. The underlay is cut short of the door bar.
- Once fitted, the SQ can be 'napped down' with a carpeted wood block, which will give the carpet an extra firm grip on the pins and can reduce the height by 3mm.
- Made with a solid brass bar, with rounded edges, in a choice of 10 smart, metal finishes
- Available 900mm (90cm), 1800mm (1.8m) and 2700mm (2.7m).
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Co-ordinating door bars and flooring trims for joining other flooring
CleaningFor tips please see Tips on Cleaning Thresholds.
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver within around 4-5 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.