AL/Cap It Door Thresholds carpet to hard flooring
[click to view]
AL/Cap It Door Thresholds
To order or to find out the prices, which vary by size, select ADD TO BASKET shown above. Make your selections and then CHECK PRICE before proceeding to purchase.
- A professional and secure way to join a carpet to a hard floor, such as tiles or wood in a doorway. The AL/Cap It butts up against the hard floor and therefore the floor edge is visible. The visible strip is 12mm wide.
- The two floors should be level with each other for the AL/Cap It Carpet Strip to lie flat. However, if yours are slightly different, chock up with a slender piece of wood to raise the base.
- If your carpet needs to be raised up to the level of the pins, buy the Easyshims to create a ramp.
- These door threshold strips have no visible screws and come in two finishes: polished aluminium and satin aluminium.
- The carpet is held in place by the gripper section of the door bar, underneath.
- Suitable for carpets up to 8.5mm thick, plus underlay. The underlay is cut short of the base gripper section.
- The visible door strip is around 12mm wide and is available in 90cm (900mm) or 2.71m (2715mm) lengths.
- Cut to length with a sharp hack-saw.
- Stick, using a propriety adhesive, nail or screw (avoiding any underfloor heating).
Matching carpet strips in this rangeFor other solid aluminium carpet strips in this range, which have matching finishes please see: AL/ANF, the AL/92 and the AL/10
Carpetrunners.co.uk will normally deliver these carpet strips within around 2-3 working days in the UK. Delivery is free of charge in the UK for all orders over £75.00.